What is the Education Program?
In partnership with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses and Babson College, the Tory Burch Foundation provides specialized, practical business education for women entrepreneurs.
The curriculum is designed by Babson College to provide tools and support to develop a customized growth plan that will take your business to the next level. You will also gain practical skills in topics such as negotiation, marketing and employee management that you can immediately put into action. During three-month courses, selected entrepreneurs attend classes and receive weekly one-on-one business advising to develop a strategic and tailored plan for business growth.
How Do I Qualify?
To be eligible, you must meet the following qualifications:
- You are a woman based in the New York area
- You are the owner or co-owner of a small business
- Your business has been in operation for at least one full year
- You have at least one employee (in addition to yourself)
- You are the key decision-maker of the business
- Your business has revenues in excess of $25,000
- You are committed to growing your business
When is the Next Cohort?
The next education program cohort starts Fall 2016 in New York City.
How Do I Apply?
Applications are due Tuesday, June 14, 2016. Click here to apply.
What is the Program Cost?
Our program, designed by Babson College, the nation’s top-ranked entrepreneurship school, is available at no-cost to all selected applicants.