Meet the 2020 #ToryBurchFellows
Learn more about the 50 founders selected for this year’s Program!
From across 36 different cities and across 13 industries, 50 women entrepreneurs have been accepted into our 2020 Tory Burch Fellows Program. Each Fellow will receive a $5,000 business education grant and access to an online community of support.
With incredible demand, and thousands of applications annually, the program could not have come at a more critical time for these small businesses.
“Small businesses, especially women-owned businesses, are being disproportionately impacted by the coronavirus crisis. The Fellows Program is the community of support, access to resources and tools that business owners need right now,” noted Laurie Fabiano, President of the Tory Burch Foundation.
Traditionally, the Fellowship begins at the Tory Burch offices for a week of workshops, networking, and mentoring from business leaders. To ensure everyone’s safety, we pivoted to create virtual programming to help these women entrepreneurs navigate the challenging economic environment.
Tory personally shared the news over a surprise Zoom with the founders along with a message of resiliency: “Our experiences over the past months have taught us that, together, it is possible to create opportunity and build each other’s confidence to change the world.”
Meet the incredible group of women who break boundaries, push past adversity, and embrace ambition:
- Abbey Glass | Abbey Glass | Atlanta, Georgia
- Allison Fleece | WHOA Travel | Jersey City, New Jersey
- Amanda Austin | Dallas Comedy House | Dallas, Texas
- Amanda Wilson | VOXAPOD | Portland, Oregon
- Angela Mavridis | TRIBALÍ Foods | San Marino, California
- Ashley Picillo | Point Seven | Denver, Colorado
- Brittany Fuisz | Malibu Mylk | Los Angeles, California
- Carolina Contreras | Miss Rizos Salon | New York, New York
- Cassie Abel | Wild Rye | Ketchum, Idaho
- Charis Jones | Sassy Jones | Richmond, Virginia
- Christa Marie Cotton | El Guapo | New Orleans, Louisiana
- Claire Schlemme | Renewal Mill | Oakland, California
- De Juana Lozada | Soul Popped Gourmet Popcorn | Austin, Texas
- Denise Woodard | Partake Foods | Hoboken, New Jersey
- Elizabeth James| Taylor + Thomas | Los Angeles, California
- Grace Hsiang | 7TILL8 | Torrance, California
- Heather Fritzsche | The Spearhead Group | Yardley, Pennsylvania
- Janay Brower | Public Thread | Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Jasmine Jones | Cherry Blossom Intimates | Glenarden, Maryland
- Jenny Rushmore | Cashmerette | Boston, Massachusetts
- Jihan Thompson | Swivel Beauty | New York, New York
- Juleyka Lantigua-Williams | Lantigua Williams & Co. | Rockville, Maryland
- Katherine Sprung | Squish Marshmallows | New York, New York
- Kimba Williams | Kushae | Boca Raton, Florida
- Koh Kim | Even Prime | Santa Monica, California
- Kristen Fields | mmmpanadas | Austin, Texas
- Lauren Napier | Lauren Napier Beauty | New York, New York
- Leigh-Kathryn Bonner | Bee Downtown | Durham, North Carolina
- Lindsey Keeler Mathews | BIRTHFIT | Austin, Texas
- Louisa Rechter | MESTIZA NEW YORK | New York, New York
- Margaux DelCollo | TWEE | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Michelle Gage | Michelle Gage Interiors | Villanova, Pennsylvania
- Mollie Cha | Hakuna Brands | Los Angeles, California
- Mollie Creason | Well + Wonder Artist Collective | Louisville, Kentucky
- Monica Salhotra | Do Anything Foods | New York, New York
- Neillie Butler | Mariée Ami | Mountain Brook, Alabama
- Nora Gardner | Nora Gardner | New York, New York
- Piper Foster Wilder | 60 Hertz Microgrids | Anchorage, Alaska
- Rebecca Sawhney | Marlowe | Berkeley, California
- Rene Graham | Renzoe Box | Austin, Texas
- Samantha Diamond | CultureConnect | New York, New York
- Sarah Ecolano | Copper River Fish Market | Cordova, Alaska
- Sensi Graves | Sensi Graves Bikinis | Hood River, Oregon
- Shalini Samtani | Open The Joy | Princeton, New Jersey
- Shelly Marshall | Island Pops | Brooklyn, New York
- Snigdha Sur | The Juggernaut | New York, New York
- Staci Lantz | Imagine Home | Daniel Island, South Carolina
- Tara Darnley | Darlyng & Co. | Greensboro, North Carolina
- Tina Hedges | LOLI | New York, New York
- Viola Sutanto | MAIKA | Oakland, California
Since launching the program in 2015, we have provided hands-on, community-focused programming to 130 early-stage women entrepreneurs from diverse industries.
Learn more about the annual Tory Burch Fellows Program.
Help an entrepreneur by upvoting
What to Read Now
2 min read
Using the Business Model Canvas for Social Impact
An introduction to the popular planning tool and how to use it to build social impact initiatives.
4 min read
Boosting Your Service Business with Social Media
Strategies for service-based entrepreneurs looking to leverage social media
6 min read
Writing and Sending Marketing Emails that Convert
Despite buzzy new social media networks frequently popping up, email is still one of the most important tools a small business has...
3 min read
Meet the Creator of Women-Led Wednesday
Behind the creation of the first-of-its kind shopping holiday.
5 min read
Holiday Messaging Tips for Small Business Owners
Expert advice on connecting with customers this season.